Saturday 12 November 2011

POP UP - Drawing

For the pop up project we had to bring and draw a collection of items with some kind of message or story linking them. I brought a number of objects that had been made out of other disgarded items; so it was a collection of collections.










We then had a number of directed drawing days in which we drew our objects in several different ways; first was directed drawing which I personally couldn't stand as I hate drawing in this way, then we had a day of mark making using patterns and features of our objects, this drawing style was much more to my taste so I really enjoyed it; finally we had a drawing day in which we had to use our imaginations to transform our objects - this was my favourite of the drawing days, however I forgot my own objects on this day and thats why the drawings look nothing like the objects above.








No comments:

Post a Comment